BTDL Gallery

Monday, March 9, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

Well anyone that knows me knows that I love scrapbook supplies. Paper, Primas, Ribbon, and now stamps. You name it and I want it. So I thought it only fitting to talk about whats new from the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) this past January.
Basic Grey has always been my absolute favorite, so lets start there. Marrakech and Porcelain have been released already (bottom two line) and in April they will release Wisteria and Lime Rickey. I have to say the Porcelain and Marrakech lines are not a bit dissapointing, in fact far nicer in person. I really didn't think I would care for the Porcelain but when I received it, I fell in love with it.


Next, I have to talk about Prima. They never fail to satisfy. They have come out with plenty of new flowers, along with studs, crystals, stamps and paper. The flowers below are Prima Dandies but they also have Prima Damsels and Daisy Dreams just to name a few. I really liked the Flirty Little Secrets line of paper, but My Mommy and Me is adorable also.



I could go on and on here folks. My present addiction is stamps. I have just discovered Sugar Nellie, Whiff of Joy and Stampavie. These stamps are adorable. There is of course also Magnolia's Tilda line too. I am waiting on some Copic Markers and supplies so I can start using these wonderful stamps. Hockima (AKA Jan) has been using the Tilda line in the cards she has recently been listing and they are just adorable. Okay if you insist I will show you a couple stamps!






.

Could those stamps be any cuter? I don't think so. If you want information on purchasing any of this merchandise please contact me, Michelle, at casdanben@aol.com. I will be sure to share the cards I get done in the next couple weeks, and maybe I can talk Jan and Sandy into sharing some too!

No comments: