Each week one of the Designers at BTDL will be featuring a recipe.
This one is from Anita (scrapinams) enjoy!!
**1lb chicken breast, pounded thin
**1lb roma tomatoes, cut in a medium dice
**1 large onion, minced
**6 good sized cloves of garlic (not a bulb ladies, cloves) pealed and minced
** olive oil
**1lb of spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
1. season the chicken and grill or cook on stove until juice runs clear when pierced. Cover with foil and set aside to rest
2. heat about a 1/4 cup olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat
3. add the onions and the garlic to the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes until onions are translucent and garlic is lightly browned. if the garlic turns brown, your heat is too high. Don't panic, just turn it down :)
4. add the tomatoes to the pan, and saute for 3-4 minutes until tomatoes release their juice. You do not want to cook the tomatoes down to mush - this is a fresh dish.
5. slice chicken thinly and add to pan with another 1/4 olive oil. Toss to heat thru
6. Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl that has been pre-heated with hot water. Add the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
7. serve with freshly grated asiago and romano cheeses.