BTDL Gallery

Monday, February 16, 2009

Where am I?

It took me forever to get here and I'm not even sure if I'm here......well, yes, I know I'm here, but I'm not sure where here is. Hopefully, I'm at the Better Than Doing Laundry blog. Anyway, that's where I intended to be when I started wandering around in cyber space. So what's going on with everybody? I finally had a day off, and managed to list three items in my auctions. That doesn't sound like I did much, but for me it's huge. Just getting out of bed is a major accomplishment, although that seems to be the case more when I have to go to work.

We are excited to announce that we have added two new members, Augustus60 and Crafty_pieces. Be sure and check out their auctions, they both have some really special items.

Well, my husband is fixing supper......yes, you heard me right......so i'd better wind things up here so I can eat the gourmet meal he is preparing. Tonight I think it's Hamburger Helper. Yummm....

No comments: