BTDL Gallery

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Scrapbook Sketches

Even though I scrap every day (when I can!) sometimes I hit "Scrapper's Block" and need something to help jumpstart a layout. I will browse magazines (Scrapbooks Etc. is my favorite) or will look at my completed pages for inspiration.



Here is one of my sketches I created for a single page layout...





Simple and clean, there is still room for embellishments. I usually make one of the upper mats into a pocket (perfect to tuck in journaling tags or extra pictures). Look for more sketches to come! Some will be for single pages, double, 8.5x11, and 8x8 sized pages...Depending on what mood my muse is in!

BTDL designers will also be sharing some paper piecing patterns... Keep us bookmarked, and be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter for sneak peeks!

No comments: